Re: F12 Bind and Dnssec

Ed Gurski <ed@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Found the problem. It wasn't anything I waas looking at. Instead it was
> the file /etc/pki/dnssec-keys/named.dnssec.keys file that was corrupted?

I wonder what else is corrupted.  My personal feeling is that
corruptions and mysterious bugs like this are serious enough that one
should first figure out what is going on before wasting time chasing
other bugs created by a flakey system.

> I still get no valid DS resolving  xxxxxx, so I'm not sure what else I
> need to do...

Are the other dns config files ok?  The stock BIND config in f12 should
work fine.  Start with that and then slowly fold your local changes in
and see where it stops working.  Are you trying to run dnssec on your
local zones and forgot to put a DS record in the parent zone of some
subzone?

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3