Re: securing mysql server on Fedora/CentOS

Craig, the 666 is a typo is indeed 644. Anyway the question is if there is any other installation directory for mysql than /var/lib/mysql

I'm following the MySql certification guide to secure it. This is their recommendation. I'm just looking for the answer to the question above.

|E|d|u|a|r|d|o| |L|a|n|d|a|v|e|r|i|

|G|N|U|-|L|i|n|u|x| |U|s|e|r| |4|3|3|5|1|2|