Upgrading : give me strength ...

	I've tried all the tricks on this list a/o the troubleshooting
site, over and over. I finally gave up : downloaded and burned a DVD --
and *still* hit the catch-22 error, with too little space in mnt/sysimage/
boot.

	Now what?

	Can I simply delete all of /boot, or everything in it? All of
grub.conf? Or what? It's going to be a royal pain if I have to burn all
my data to media, and then sneakermail that back onto each machine,
instead of just upgrading f11 ....