Re: F12 Bind and Dnssec

Ed Gurski <ed@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I noticed that early this morning, changed it and still had the same
> problem. I'm wondering if SELinux is getting in the way?

It is still saying "expected IP address near 'dnssec-enable'"?  This is
after a "service dns restart"?  You are really editing /etc/named.conf
and there isn't a typo somewhere?

That doesn't feel like an selinux issue at all.  It seems like the BIND
parser thinks you are giving it the dnssec-enable in the context where
it was expecting an address.

I wonder if "named-checkconf" will tell you anything useful.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3