Part of hard disk disappeared after installing Fedora 12?

Greetings,

I just put a spare disk I had into the computer and installed Fedora 12
x86_64 on it. Installation went fine (I just told anaconda to install a
basic desktop and accepted all defaults) except that I seem to be missing
some space from the disk. What I mean is that the disk is 350 GB and was
divided in several partitions from an earlier Fedora install.

My assumption was that anaconda would keep those partitions and install on
the one labeled as /

Now it seems there is only a swap and a / partition, which could be OK,
except that (unless I'm too sleepy right now to think clearly) there are
some 100 GB missing: / is ~250 GB and there are partitions "without a
partition table". I would like to understand if those partitions are some
of the old ones and in such case how to access them. I do have backups of
everything, but I would like to figure out which partitions are those. I
have pasted below
the outputs of fdisk -l and mount. Please don't hesitate to suggest more
commands, ask more information etc..

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Marco

--