F12 EEEPC 1000H WLAN with hidden SSID no go

Hi,

I just installed F12 on my EEEPC 1000H. Everything is working fine
besides the WLAN connection to an access point with hidden SSID.
I installed the rt2860 drivers from rpmfusion, activated
wpa_supplicant and now I can see the WLAN acces point of my neighbors
in Network Manager, but after entering the details of my own hidden
WLAN Network Manager keeps asking for the WLAN passphrase again and
again.

I also have Ubuntu 9.10 on this EEEPC and there the connection to my
hidden WLAN worked out of the box. Also, on a DELL D620 laptop with
Intel WLAN card and F12 the connection to my hidden WLAN works just
fine.

Any ideas how to get this going on the EEEPC in F12?

Best regards,
Bernd.