Subject F12 and Limewire

I have been trying to install limewire on F12 and I keep getting this message that there is a package missing. I have no such problem with Ubuntu9.1  Unfortunately I have 2 computers and one of them will not operate with Ubuntu versions grater than 6.  I have no time to learn 2 different versions of Linux (they are to different)
Can you people please give me EXPLICIT instruction on how to install limewire on F12
or better yet fix f12 so that limewire installs or fix the limewire "package" . This is provably more useful.

Thank you
Hector Celis