Re: wireless problems under F11

I'm not running Network Manager.  I had various issues with NM so I disabled it.  As I said nothing has changed in my configuration from when it worked to it now failing except for installing F11 updates.  Also wireless works at home with my config, but doesn't work anywhere else.

Paolo

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 10:36 -0700, Paolo Galtieri wrote:
> That's all fine and good, but why doesn't system-config-network work
> as it has in the past?
>
> Paolo
Are you running network or NetworkManager. The latter is the way to go.