Re: F12: GTK horrible selected item contrast

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:19:34 -0800
Marc Wilson wrote:

> I guess you should install a theme if you have a particular way you
> want it to look.

I did just go customize the colors to make the background darker, but
I've never touched the defaults before, so the default certainly seems
considerably different to me now (I guess I'd have to go back and
run some stuff under f11 and take screenshots to see if I can figure
out exactly what the difference is).