Upgrade root not found -

   I ran preupgrade on an up-to-the-minute-updated F11 system.
   Everything seemed to proceed normally until I "rebooted."

   Even then it looked good until an error message came up:

       Upgrade root not found

       The root for the previously installed system was not found.

       Exit Installer [Button]

   Don't know what that means. Why does it want the "root" for the
   previous system?

   The system restarted F-11 after I clicked "Exit Installer."

   It appears that I have all the F-12 files downloaded somewhere in
   this box, I haven't looked, but it seems there ought to be a way to
   finish.

   What do I need to do now?

   Bob