Re: no correct thumbnail view of openoffice.org documents by nautilus in F12

On 11/20/2009 10:35 AM, ELMORABITY Mohamed wrote:
On ven., 2009-11-20 at 10:18 +0100, Joachim Backes wrote:
I'm running gnome as desktop.

After having updated from F11 to F12, there is no more thumbnail view of
Openoffice.org documents by nautilus in my home Desktop folder ( I see
only the standard icon for .odt files).

On the other hand, the thumbnail view of PDF documents in the Desktop is
correct.

Did I forget to do something? Even removing ~/.thumbnails did not help.

Any help is welcome.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes<joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

Hi,

the libgsf-gnome package provides a thumbnailer for OOo documents (it
supports also Word documents as well). Is this package installed? If
not, just install it and relaunch Nautilus.

Hi Mohamed,

That package was not installed, and after installing it the thumbnail view is correct.

Thank you very much.