How to record internal sound on f11 w/audacity

I managed to figure this out using f? several releases back but have been unable to determine how to record internal sounds (e.g., while listen to ogg file with xmms heard on speakers) using audacity. I have the default f11 sound setup (pulse?) and my "sound card" is built-in to motherboard type via8237 I think (as shown on mixer kde applet, or possibly ac'97, not sure what it's called). Any pointer appreciated.

-gene
P/s: I am able to edit exiting ogg and/or mp3 file in audacity by simply running the file, no problem with that.