Next after upgrade to F12

I have tested every now and the a small "homesite". Program
is small cms called Cmsimple. Pure php prog. Now after it was
working a day before yesterday in F11, it is totally messed in this
new F12. During upgrade httpd was not running.

Starting httpd so far so good, but connectin my "site" I see only
garbage. Also i have separate fotogallery in my site, there I can
see all ok. But this pure php prog is messed up, when looking it.

In upgrade there's not any upgrade for cmsimple, so wether apache
or php or? who quess? Logs shows peculiar actions, but does not
tell the reason. Tried with Firefox, Opera, Konqueror, all same mess.

Anyone else familiar with cmsimple and upgraded into F12?

Jarmo