Re: Can't reach cheapbytes store

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 08:26 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>>
>>> I am trying to buy a F12 DVD from cheapbytes but when I click on the
>>> enter the store link I get an error.
>>> Does anyone have another seller of the DVD that I can use or can tell be
>>> how to reach cheapbytes?
>>> --
>>> =======================================================================
>>> A critic is a bundle of biases held loosely together by a sense of
>>> taste. -- Whitney Balliett
>>> =======================================================================
>>> Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>

>> I had no problem....  There was a redirect to
>> http://shop.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart
>>

> That is interesting. All got was a page about:
> Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

I just clicked on it again....just to be sure.  I got a nice page where
I could order the F12 DVD's and other stuff.

Maybe you need to clear your cache?  Or, move to Taiwan?  :-)

--
The fortune program is supported, in part, by user contributions and by
a major grant from the National Endowment for the Inanities. Guess Who!