CSS for table and img - can't get rid of gaps

Hi folks.

I'm creating a tree-view using a table and three images. The logic is working
fine for generating the html, but I cannot get the css right to eliminate the
gaps between the images.  I don't know if it's the table or the images that
generate the gaps.

Gary

table.treeview {
	border-collapse: collapse;
	padding: 0px;
	margin: 0px;
	border: 0px;
	empty-cells: show;
}
.treeview tr {
	padding: 0px;
	margin: 0px;
	border: 0px;
	vertical-align: middle;
}

.treeview td, .treeview th {
	padding: 0px;
	margin: 0px;
	border: 0px;
	vertical-align: middle;
}

.teeview img {
	margin: 0px;
	border: 0px;
	padding: 0px;
	hspace: 0px;
	vspace: 0px;
	width: 20px;
	height: 20px;
}

--
Gary Stainburn

Gary's Haircut 700
Please visit http://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Stainburn/ to help me
raise money for Cancer Research - in return I'll have my head shaved