Re: Anybody knows how to compile and install Ubuntu/Debian source packages on and for Fedora 11 x86_64?

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 1:47 AM, Patrick Mahan <mahan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:24 PM, paul van der meij <phjvdmeij@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> look in the Makefile, to me it seems it runs in a bsd environment
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> paul

>> Hi,
>>
>> There's a Makefile in every sub-directory under the top level source
>> directory.
>>
>> When I tried to execute "make" in each subdirectory, it fails.
>>

> If it follows the FreeBSD guidelines for ports packages, then you should be
> able
> to do a 'make config' or 'make configure'.  But be warn it will probably be
> dependent on BSD make instead of GNU make.
>
> Patrick
> Fedora 10 i386 HP Pavilion.
>
> --

Hi All,

I have solved the problem. Please read here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-November/msg01253.html

Thank you everybody for your help.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)