Re: XBMC for Fedora

On 11/16/2009 11:01 AM, Rolf Fokkens wrote:
Anyhow, given the fact that there isn't an XBMC RPM in one of the mentioned repositories, I built it myself based on an RPM by Scott Harvanek. It's here: http://rolffokkens.dyndns.org/

I have been running XMBC on F10 for a while now. At first, I used some fixes & workarounds from some wiki page (not sure where it is anymore), but later on it compiled reasonably well straight from their SVN tree. There's a readme which tells you which packages are necessary and config script tells you about some missing packages as well. Their main target is ubuntu, but the packages are usually similarly named.