Re: Saving Flash

2009/11/12 Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Marcel Rieux wrote:
>>
>> I believe this documentary will be available for only one week after
>> airing. Is there any convenient way to save it?
>>

> First of all....you probably would get a more welcome response if you
> dispense with non-technical "information".
>
> Second, the links you cite cannot be streamed out of Canada.
>
> And, it doesn't really matter since the only question you are asking is.....
>
> Can a flash video stream be saved for later viewing?
>
> Try asking that question without the additional baggage.  Or search the
> archives as this has been asked and answered more than once.
>
> And remember, on this list the only person that cares about your
> political views are you.....  :-)
>
> --
> Finality is death. Perfection is finality. Nothing is perfect. There are
> lumps in it. Guess Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7

Neglecting political argues and back to the topic! What can I say is:
I have a variable 'browser.cache.disk.parent_directory' set to '/tmp'
in 'about:config' FireFox settings page. When watching YouTube videos
are saved in tmp folder under strange names. I can copy them manually
before system cleans them out automatically.
Hope this helps!
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.