Re: Saving Flash where Greenspan confess he's an idiot

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Paul Allen Newell <pnewell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With all due respects, isn't this an incorrect posting given the intent of
> the mailing list and the intent of the message?

Because I have respect for the intelligence of people on this list, I
would certainly have brought this first class documentary to their
attention with an OT at the beginning of the subject line if I had
known how to save the Flash file.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem as easy to save as a muppet show on
YouTube. At the time the download started a

srwxrwxr-x. /tmp/orbit-username/linc-gibberish

directory was created and I can't see any way to access it, even as
root. So I asked with the full URL because I didn't want to be taught
how to save muppet shows.

If you don't care about how trillions of taxpayers money have been
dilapidated because of know nothing gurus, your wisest choice would
have been to bear no attention to my post.

With all due respect...