Re: Problem with downloads and GPG Key!

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Pauls Lists <traynor.pj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have updated to FC12 beta and while trying to install mp3 support for  my
> music files I have to download some extra plug-ins. While trying to download
> these files I get an error message that no GPG-KEY is installed and the
> download gets terminated. Could someone advise me on how to move past this
> by perhaps obtaining such a key from the relevant site.

I think I hit the same bug where PackageKit was not able to correctly
import the gpg key from the interface (it's reported but I haven't it
hadny). My solution was to use yum from the command line to install
the same package, which included downloading and installing the new
gpg key

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com