Orange Livebox WIFI and Fedora Linux on a DELL

Hi folks,

I've just changed ISP to Orange and I'm trying to set up the WIFI connection
to my DELL, running an up-to-date FC11.

My desktop, connected by lan cable works fine and I have logged into the
Livebox to confirm the settings.

The WIFI settings are:

Channel 13 (changed from 6 but made no difference
WPA-PSK:
TKIP

I checked the key and it matches on both the Livebox and the laptop.

I pressed the WIFI button to put it into pairing mode.

When I try, it looks like it is connecting on the laptop but on the Livebox,
nothing appears on the device list.  I have no connectivity.

Anyone got any ideas?
--
Gary Stainburn

Gary's Haircut 700
Please visit http://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Stainburn/ to help me
raise money for Cancer Research - in return I'll have my head shaved