Re: How to set VNC display resolution on F11?

On 10/29/2009 04:32 PM, Comcast Mail wrote:
I just installed F11 on an AMD X2 5600+ machine with 4GB and an
integrated video system, 9100M, to experiment with it. I'm using the 32
bit OS for right now since I don't want to deal with issues mixing 32
and 64 bits apps and libraries together on one machine.
Are you talking vnc server or client ?
I think the server sets the sizes of the clients that connect.

I tried to setup VNC on the above machine. I used the exact same
procedure as on another machine I have running F10. The setup on F11,
which mostly works, except for the remote display resolution. It seems
whatever I set in the "etc/sysconfig/vncserver" file is ignored by the
Perhaps post the (non-comment) contents of said file ?

DaveT.