Can't use mic anymore

I'm not sure, after what update I lost use of mic . Can't use Skype or
can't record wit any of recorders. Have tried with pulse and without
it, no worky.
If I look controlpanel/multimedia, there's no input listed. Have also
tried record with alsa commandline tools, no worky.

I have 2 cards for different use, one for skype ( ens1370) and
another for music etc. multimedia use (snd-hda-intel), I can listen
with both cards, but not use mic.

Correction... Mic works with snd-hda-intel. Somehow it started working.
So, seems that ens1370 has some failure with alsa driver...

So, problem partly solved...

Jarmo