Re: How to get rid from unused entries in ~/.thumbnails

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:46:05 +0100
Joachim Backes wrote:

> Is there a utility to remove unused/unneeded entries?

I just remove all of the files under ~/.thumbnails as part of the script that
backs up my home directory every night (prior to the start of the actual
backup, of course).

They get recreated when they are next required anyway.