Looking for an Accounting package recommendation ?!?

Hi;

I have a friend who is looking to switch to Linux in the next few days.
I have agreed to help him get up and running on Fedora.

He has one major concern -- an appropriate accounting package.  I have
recommended gnucash to him. I know and have used gnucash, also I have
reviewed grisbi.  I do not know anything about the Tinyerp application
offered in the Fedora repo.  Perhaps someone on the list has working
knowledge of the strengths and weakness of various linux accounting
packages.

He is retired but owns 6 or 7 pieces of rental property he wants to keep
track of including rents, maintenance, mortgages, banking etc.  He has
been using M$ Money but is completely dissatisfied.  I know he can set
up a bookkeeping system with gnucash but does anyone know of a better
linux accounting package, or an accounting package which is particularly
strong in setting up real estate type of accounts?

I have googled and read several pieces of bumf but I was hoping for some
advice from someone with hands on experience.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3