Re: downloaded dvd and live 12 times,hash alway same but wrong!

On Sat, 2009-10-24 at 22:29 -0400, thomas terenzi wrote:
> also i tried hashcalc with no luck, why are both bad?

Different methods of generating checksums produce different results, you
need to use the right one.  Sometimes, you'll find file repos with more
than one checksum, allowing you to use the method that you want to,
though you have to bear in mind that the older, lesser ones, are more
likely to be exploitable than the newer, harder, ones.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.