HP s3703c slimline PC and KVM?

I'm thinking about picking up an HP s3707c slimline PC, using an AMD X2 5600+ cpu, for a Linux machine running KVM. I can't get an answer out of HP tech support about the BIOS and the AMD-V enable. I have no idea if its supported or not. I understand the cpu does but the BIOS has to enable it I think on these chips. I have heard the stories about people who got HP laptops where the cpu supports it but there was no way to enable it through the BIOS and HP wasn't going to help. I don't want that trouble with a desktop machine.

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO