Using sftp through HTTP authenticating proxy

I'd like to use sftp to connect to a system on the outside but have to go through an HTTP proxy.

When I try to connect, I get an error back from the proxy server saying Authentication is required.

nc: Proxy error: "HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required"

The question is: How/where do I specify the userid/password for this authentication?

I added this line to my ~/.sh/ssh_config file for the appropriate outside host:
ProxyCommand /usr/bin/nc -v -X connect -x <my Proxy Server Address>:443 %h %p

If it's any help, I can use puTTY to connect to to other outside systems, and I go through that same proxy/port. In putty I specify my proxy userid/password and all is well.

How do I get sftp to do that too?

I've read through man 5 ssh_config and just don't see it... and I also do not see anything in man nc :-(

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,