Re: newbie help with setting up fedora 11 to use fog

Hey guys your awesome I followed the instuctions and got in as root with everybodies instructions and it gave me the option at the start up login to login as root or as regular user thanks a lot ya'll are awesome. Now I have to figure out how to reinstall fog. It had an error when installing I think it was because of our internet filter that I now turned off. so I don't know if you can reinstall it or if I have to start over with everything the newbie is understanding it more. :)

>>> Ed Landaveri <landaveri@xxxxxxxxx> 10/19/2009 6:25 PM >>>
Mellisa,
as advised do 'su -' and follow the instructions on installing fog BTW what is 'fog'?
If you have doubts about not being root type in 'whoami' (remember NOT to type in the quotes)
Let me know what is fog and if have the instructions send it to me. It is an rpm installation or you do unpack a *.tar.bz or gz file on /opt and proceed with the install scripts.

|E|d|u|a|r|d|o| |L|a|n|d|a|v|e|r|i|

|G|N|U|-|L|i|n|u|x| |U|s|e|r| |4|3|3|5|1|2|