Re: Festival Speech Synthesis to audio file (ogg, mp3 , wav ,)

Jatin K wrote:

> Dear all
>
> is there any way/method to get the output file in
audio format like
> (ogg, mp3, wav ) from Festival speech synthesis under
fedora 11 ??

I looked in my notes of things that I might need to
know. I have never tested this, but perhaps man will
tell you more, or maybe you could pipe the output to
another program, if this only outputs to wav, or you
could have a script convert the output, perhaps.

Anyway, this is what I noted for future reference:

"To have the output recorded to a file, text2wave
file.txt -o audiofile.wav."

I hope this helps.