Re: bournal reviews please - keypassx

On 10/17/2009 03:34 AM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
I use revelation for storing encrypted data like that. It is very
simple and easy to use. Just "yum install revelation".

I use revelation as well.  It's perhaps not as good for storing random
personal data, but for passwords, login info, credit cards, ans such,
it is very convenient.  It can also import and export its data in
numerous formats so if you ever needed to switch to another password
manager it should be possible.
keepassx is another open source encrypted info store, with both linux and windows apps. Useful for passwords etc, but has notes fields as well. It can be secured with both a master pass and / or a generated token (that you can store on a keyring usb flash drive).