Re: Running SCO Unix binaries under Fedora Core 6

Kirkland, Bud on 10/09/2009 08:23 PM wrote:
> I am using fedora core 6 and I need to run a SCO unix application.
>
> With older linux kernels I used to add the iBCS module, but I think it
> no longer works with fedora.
>
> Any clue to run SCO Unix binaries under fedora core 6?

You will need to download 2.6.28 from kernel.org and compile the latest
version[1] manually. Also, Fedora Core 6 is highly out of date and is no
longer supported. You should upgrade to at least Fedora 10 before you
get started.

P.S. I don't recommend you rely on this in a business environment. Port
your apps off SCO ASAP.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-abi/