Re: Gnome or KDE - why not ask?

Timothy Murphy wrote:

> How many people installing Fedora for the first - or even the second -
> time would choose to "Customize now"?
> It is like saying, "If you think you are cleverer than me,
> press this button".

Actually, I wonder how many people installing any linux distribution for
the first time knows enough to ask the questions:  What is KDE?  What is
Gnome?  And, if they don't know that...maybe they should be reading
about it before they install?  Or, maybe they just install thinking
there is only "GUI"...without of course knowing what a "GUI" is.....

--
"But you're suffering!" --Ralph Wiggum Lisa the Simpson (Episode 4F24)
Guess Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7