enable verbose shutdown in F11

I like to see my services shutdown, call me old fashioned. Is there a way to enable this behavior with plymouth/Fedora 11? I have verbose start up with the usual method of removing rhgb and quiet from the kernel line in grub.conf. My system periodically hangs on shutdown, and maybe these messages would help to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks.