Xen trace buffers: Disabled

I am running VirtualBox and installed Fedora Core 2.6.18-128668.fc6xen.
The host machine has these specs:
Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
Intel Core2 Quad Core CPU Q8300 @ 2.50ghz

General

Name:

Terminal Server

OS Type:

Fedora

System

Base Memory:

2500 MB

Processor(s):

1

Boot Order:

Floppy, CD/DVD-ROM, Hard Disk, Network

VT-x/AMD-V:

Enabled

Nested Paging:

Disabled

Display

Video Memory:

128 MB

3D Acceleration:

Enabled

Remote Display Server Port:

4000

Hard Disks

IDE Primary Master:

termserv.vdi (Normal, 50.00 GB)

CD/DVD-ROM

Host Drive:

E:

Floppy

Not mounted

Audio

Host Driver:

Windows DirectSound

Controller:

ICH AC97

Network

Adapter 1:

PCnet-FAST III (Bridged adapter, Intel(R) 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection)

The first time I booted it up it gets all the way to "(XEN) Xen trace buffers: Disabled". After that point it gets hung up.
Robert (Bob) Gonzales
Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications
Process Control Outlet http://www.pco2.com
281/421-1321
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure under United Sates law and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately either by using the reply facility on your e-mail system or at: Telephone: 281/421-1321  Fax: 281/421-2683