Re: version GLIBC_2.0 not defined issue

Thanks a lot for your advise! I think I could understand the root-cause now, however, unfortunately I cannot get the source code and have the binaries only. Is there anything method to work around it? I heard there was some compatible library, is it workable?

Thanks,
Lex

2009/10/1 Markku Kolkka <markkuk@xxxxxxxxx>
Yu Lex kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika torstai, 1. lokakuuta
2009):
> Run a personal program "Track", and get error messages like
> "symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6
> with link time reference". Does anybody know to deal with this
> issue in Fedora 11?

Fix your source code and recompile. Find the source files that
use errno, add "#include <errno.h>" to those files and remove
any manual declarations of errno.

--
 Markku Kolkka
 markku.kolkka@xxxxxx