Re: Your favourite Flash websites and testing Gnash

On 09/30/2009 08:09 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

I am running the Gnash browser plugin for the past few days and it seems
to work well for the websites that I use (YouTube et all).  I am curious
if anyone else has used it recently and if so what has been your
experiences? Can you give the list of your favourite websites that use
Flash considerably?

If you want to test it,

# yum remove flash-plugin
# yum install gnash-plugin

Restart Firefox, confirm with about:plugins and check.

Rahul

I installed it just like that and firefox confirms it's there in about:plugins, but whenever I open some page with flash, firefox behaves as if nothing is there I've tried disabling adobe flash (in plugins) and setting the swf handler to gnash, and still nothing