Re: Going from ODF to MSOffice

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

The powers that be want me off my nice clean and completely functional OS onto
that pile of ik from MS and part of that is getting my stuff from ODF to
Office (not sure if it's 2007 or 2003).

I know that I can export as MS Office, or do a bulk import of MS Office to ODF
via OOo, but can't do a bulk ODF to MS Office convert.

Is there a way to do this? Don't mind if it need another package.

Please don't say OOo is available for Win32 - I know it is, but the powers
that want me on Office :-(. Anyone who says Office2007 SP2 can import ODF,
please don't. It can't correct. It makes a mess of it!

TTFN

Paul

--
It's only me, only me and no-one else.

Install the MS Office ODF plugin from SUN.

http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/

And then put in a requrest for a course on learning how to use Microsoft Office, especially if it is 2007.

Install OOo for Windows.

--
Robin Laing