Re: snip extraneous quotes from your posts to the list, dammit

On Wednesday 30 September 2009 15:29:07 Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Well if he had you wouldn't know about it would you? I know I've done it
> on occasion. There is a point to sometimes complaining publicly: keeping
> all complaints private sends the implicit message that no-one has a
> problem with the objectionable behaviour.

It also makes it look as though the comment is aimed at one person, when
usually it has built up over several messages.

It would greatly help if people would remember that not all are fortunate
enough to have unlimited cheap bandwidth.  This is not merely a politeness,
but a necessity for those people.

Anne