Re: I think something is 'stuck' on the fedoara-list ?!? [SOLVED - kinda]

Hi Todd;

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 10:11 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> William Case wrote:
> > Just for future reference, and to add to my own personal knowledge,
> > I wish I had a better idea of what was going on.  I have wasted 2 or
> > 3 hours try to figure out what I did wrong when I probably haven't
> > done anything I shouldn't have.  It would be nice to be able to
> > recognize the source of this kind of problem.
>
> Have you checked the Received headers of the messages in question?
> It's quite possible that one of the hops along the way was the source
> of the delay.  Greylisting or other anti-spam tactics might be the
> cause.

No reply necessary, but just to point out the irony.  The quote from a
post of mine you refer to above is from a message I sent to this list
over 6 hours ago, which you have obviously received, but I have not.
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3