Re: location of popup helpers question

On Monday 28 September 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
>On Monday 28 September 2009 16:38:13 Gene Heskett wrote:

>> >You'll find plenty that's useful there, Gene, but it won't solve this
>> >particular problem.  I think that is a system-wide setting, so try
>> >systemsettings > Appearance > Windows > Buttons tab > Show window button
>> >tooltips
>> >
>> >Anne
>>
>> That also seems to be a no-op, it was, I cycled it, left it off & clicked
>> apply, but when I park the mouse over the next arrow, a tooltip will pop
>> up in a short time, and which covers the left end of that messages
>> subject line.
>>
>> I am rather not inclined to move .kde as that means I'd have to spend a
>> couple of long days rebuilding the message sort filters among other
>> things.
>>
>> I would love to see kde break the kmailrc file up in subcategories as
>> separate files, keeping everything kmail related in the kmailrc has led
>> to several extensive, re-inventing the wheel by starting with the fuel
>> injectors type rebuilds over the years.
>>
>> Thanks for trying, Anne.
>
>You did restart kmail, didn't you?
>
>Anne

No, it has always responded instantly to any changes I made previously.  This
isn't winderz, where installing a mouse driver take 4 reboots. :)  And a
restart or reboot will not change anything now as this has been this way for
a couple of weeks.  It was last restarted 4 days ago when I installed kernel
2.6.31.1.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)