compiz *ERROR* failed to acquire vblank counter, -22

Hi fellows, I installed compiz fusion on Fedora 11 and get this error continuously in /var/log/messages

Sep 25 11:01:58 tux kernel: [drm:drm_wait_vblank] *ERROR* failed to acquire vblank counter, -22

I tried all options in ~/.drirc for vblank_mode option and same error appear in messages again. Then, I disabled Sync To VBlank option in CCSM and error disapear from messages.

What is missing to get compiz working with Sync To VBlank default option (checked) and what is the meaning of Sync To VBlank option for compiz. Now, I have Sync To VBlank option unchecked.

Greetings