Re: [Solved] Re: Why update Swahili?

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 08:28 +0500, gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Aldo foot wrote:
>
> >> Isn't the default for the OP "overly dramatic"?  :-)
> >>
> > ___
> >
> > Posts craving attention... :-)
>
> When I posted my first message, I had no idea of the existence of m17n. I
> didn't know which languages were involved. I wrote Swahili to mean all
> those languages that are not occidental and that we are not very likely to
> use.
----
who is this 'we' you are referring to? If you pay any attention to this
list, you will see that people from all over the world are using Fedora.
This happens to be an English mail list but here are users from
everywhere. There are Fedora mail lists in other languages too including
non-occidental languages.
----
> Excuse me for saying things plainly, but you 3, with your ad hominem
> attacks, are just a bunch of assholes. If you feel I crave attention, why
> the hell don't you just buzz off my threads instead of spreading your crap
> all over?
----
you have an art for infuriating people on this list. It's not easy to
describe what it is that you do but on this particular thread, people
were helpful to you. But you don't say thank you. You don't admit that
you were misinformed. You never admit that you are wrong. You don't ever
show the slightest bit of gratitude or humility.

If you are genuinely interested in reducing the the amount of rancor
generated by your messages, I will suggest that you learn to incorporate
some of these English phrases into your messages...

- Thank you
- I understand now
- This information is useful | helpful

There is a law of physics that states that all forces are met by
opposing forces and in that sense, when you fail to consider that your
messages engender some of the reactions that you get, you are making a
mistake.

Craig

believed to be clean.