Re: sftp access to fedora11

online.service.com@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks.

But vsftpd will run the same port with sshd?  Doesn't each service
should have its own port?

You're confusing sftp (secure FTP, part of sshd and using port 22) with
vsftpd (an FTP server).

vsftpd can provide either or both FTP protocols:  standard FTP protocol
over port 21 or FTPS (FTP with SSL) on port 990.