Re: Firefox 3.5.3 can only print to file.

On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 14:01 -0400, NoSpaze wrote:
> That was also my logic. But they do turn disabled after uninstall
> gnome-packagekit/reboot -altough visible, you are right at that point-.
> I could enable them only after reinstalling system-config-printer.

The print queues themselves are disabled, but visible in the Firefox
print dialog?

So it isn't a Firefox-specific problem then?

A queue being "enabled" or "disabled" does not have anything to do with
whether you can print to it -- that's "accepting"/"rejecting".
"Enabled"/"disabled" is whether jobs submitted to the queue are being
printed or just left in the queue.

Can you explain more what you mean when you say the queued "turn
disabled...although visible"?

Tim.
*/