RE: Fedora security updates

On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 20:40 +0530, Naveen Dhulipudi wrote:
> Apologies for that...I am new to this forum, so i was not sure if my
> message has recieved to the list as i got bounced back mails to my ID.

If in doubt, check the list archives before posting again. You can find
the link via the URL at the end of every message.

Please take a few moments to read the list Guidelines (also referenced
in every message). Note that top-posting, which is what you just did, is
frowned on. Also, posting in HTML, excessive quoting, replying to
digests and hijacking threads are no-nos.

Welcome to the list :-)

poc