Re: Ati Drivers ??

2009/9/18 Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx>:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:08:19 -0700,
>  suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2009/9/18 Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx>:

>> > Or maybe, how can I help Airlie and Ajax get things working
>> > better?
>>
>> I went from no X on a HD4870 to decent enough 2-D performance in a
>> matter of 6 months. I am very hopeful, just wish I knew enough
>> programming to help out more directly other than just using the
>> drivers and report bugs. :-\
>
> Testing is important too. If you didn't participate in the tests
> when they happened. I think it is OK to still do the tests and
> report the results.

Thank you Bruno for the info. I had no idea such a test day was being
organized. I will definitely put in my results as soon as I download
the Rawhide Live CD. For others interested please visit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-09-09_Radeon for more
details.

I should be reading the Fedora Weeklies. If I had done that, never
would have missed it.

--
Suvayu