Re: The "other distro" to offer ppc support!

I love my PPC Fedora 11 Server!  :-)

gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Speaking about "the other distro". According to Distrowatch, Karmic should
offer ppc support, which was dropped with Feisty in April 2007:

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ubuntu

Talk about having ressources at hand! If I was Shuttleworth, I could think
of a few other projects I could use them on... I'm sure all Maccies
wouldn't be caught dead using Linux, will obey their Master and gladly
upgrade their hardware to Snow Leopard compliance within 6 months.