F11: nvidia, KDE or X window display errors

Lately I've been seeing windows get corrupted suddenly.  I took a
snapshot of one and you can see it at
http://www.allmanpc.com/video_display_error.jpg

If I minimize/restore the window it will (so far) re-display correctly.
Moving between workspaces (I have 4) doesn't fix the problem.  If I
mininize the window and hover over the task bar area for the window
it'll show me a small preview of the window and it will still look
corrupted.  If I restore the window it will start to display corrupted
for a split second and then appear to repaint correctly (it's hard to
tell--it's very fast).

Has anyone else seen this?  The overall desktop displays fine.  The
problem is limited to windows.  It doesn't appear to be an app-related
issue.  I've seen this happen to OpenOffice, Evolution and Opera windows
(and maybe others--I don't recall).

My /etc/X11/xorg.conf file is very tiny:
        # Xorg configuration created by livna-config-display

        Section "Files"
                ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia"
                ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
        EndSection

        Section "ServerFlags"
                Option      "AIGLX" "on"
        EndSection

        Section "Device"
                Identifier  "Videocard0"
                Driver      "nvidia"
                Option      "AddARGBGLXVisuals" "True"
        EndSection

        Section "Extensions"
                Option      "Composite" "Enable"
        EndSection

I don't know if this is an X and/or KDE and/or nvidia problem.  This
just started within the past week or two.  I haven't changed any nvidia,
X or KDE settings lately.  I've re-booted the laptop a few time in the
past few weeks so it's not an "update needs a reboot" issue.  I've
looked through ~/.xsession-errors but nothing looked obvious like "error
displaying window."

One observation: the windows which are corrupted always look about like
what the snapshot image I mentioned earlier looks like.  It's not
random.  It looks like that green vertical bar pattern on black every
time.

My system (which is up to date as of a few days ago):
        Dell XPS 1710
        Video H/W: nVidia GeForce Go 7900 GTX
        Kernel: 2.6.30.5-43.fc11.i586
        Desktop: KDE

        xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs-185.18.36-1.fc11.i586
        kmod-nvidia-2.6.30.5-43.fc11.i586-185.18.36-1.fc10.i686
        xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-185.18.36-1.fc11.i586
        akmod-nvidia-185.18.36-1.fc11.i686
        kdebase-4.3.0-1.fc11.i586

Anyone have a clue what might be causing this?

-- Mark C. Allman, PMP
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263
-- Twitter: allmanpc

Consulting IT Project/Program Management: on-time, on-budget