Re: How Fedora chose me

I'm as far from a geek as anybody can be, but I certainly appreciate that
Fedora chose me.

Using Fedora I've never looked back, it just works.
Do the updates as soon as they come in and it should be fine, it is for me.
Yum is the update manager, it works.

If you're worried about security and not using the computer for some time, at night or if you go out, turn off the modem. About the only slow thing I found is Gimp when it has a lot of brushes to find.
Roger